The following US passport applications are categorized by the type of passport services you need. You will find that every section has links to the forms provided by the passport agency in addition to helpful passport information and a passport application for each type of US passport. These passport requirements are available as a courtesy by

You must print these forms clearly on plain, 8.5" x 11" white paper using either a laser or inkjet printer in black ink in order to get a passport online.

Adobe Reader Download Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view application forms. (Free Download)

Having Trouble?

New Passport (Form DS-11)

  • Form DS-11
  • New Passport Instruction

    You must use this form if:

    You have never had a U.S. passport

    You are less than 16 years old

    If your passport was lost or stolen. (In which case, fill out Form DS-64)

    Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)

    You must use this form if you meet all of the following criteria:

    Your prior passport was issued when you were 16 or older.

    Your prior passport was issued within 15 years.

    Your prior passport is within your possession.

    Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport (Form DS-11 and Form DS-64)

    If your passport is Lost, Stolen or Damaged, you're required to fill out both the DS-11 and DS-64 forms:

    Download form checklist below:

    You can use the DS-64 form if:

    Your passport has been lost or stolen

    Your passport is damaged but still valid.

    Child Passport (DS-11 and DS-3053 Form)

    If your child is under 15 years of age, please use the following form:

    You can use the Statement of Consent Regarding a Minor (DS-3053) form if:

    One of the legal guardians or parents cannot be present at the acceptance agent

    Passport Name Change (DS-5504 Form or DS-82 Form)

    If you have changed your legal name either by marriage, divorce, or court order, you can apply for a passport name change, following these conditions: I f your passport is less than a year old, use the following form:

    If your passport is older than a year, use the following form:

    Passport Pages (DS-4085 Form)

    If you need additional pages for stamps or travel visa's, please use the following form:


    Additional Forms

  • Track your Order

    To track the status of an existing order enter the following information:



    Barbara Sweeney
    I am writing this letter to let you know how satisfied I was of the great service I received from Continental passports and Melissa Christensen. I had booked a trip to Italy for Christmas, leaving on December 25,2011 when I realized that my passport expired within 90 days of my trip. After numerous calls to a variety of government agencies, including the airlines, each giving me a different answer, I found Melissa. After calling her and finding out I should get it done, she sent me all the necessary paperwork by email with a checklist and timeline to get it expedited... Read more
    Featured Clients
    Quick Passport Services
    We are a full service passport expediting private company that is officially registered with the Houston Passport agency to expedite your passport request.